Should I remove Fnordbot r139?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Niels Rask
Fnordbot r139 is a program developed by Niels Rask. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is fnordbotservice.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 2.27 MB (2,376,034 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\nielsrask\fnordbot
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\NielsRask\Fnordbot\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 2.27 MB
Files installed by Fnordbot r139
- FnordBotService.exe runs as a service named 'FnordBot Service' (FnordBot) "FnordBot".
How do I remove Fnordbot r139?
Quickly and completely remove Fnordbot r139 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fnordbot r139 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fnordbot r139, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fnordbot r139.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?