Should I remove FluidX XTR-96?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FluidX XTR-96 is a software program developed by FluidX. The primary executable is named AVGrid.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of FluidX XTR-96 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FluidX\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FluidX\XTR-96\Uninst\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FluidX XTR-96
|AVGrid MFC Application|
How do I remove FluidX XTR-96?
Quickly and completely remove FluidX XTR-96 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FluidX XTR-96 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FluidX XTR-96, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FluidX XTR-96.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom