Should I remove Flower Shop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Flower Shop is a program developed by Best Buy. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Help link: www.bestbuygames.com/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Best Buy Games\Flower Shop\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Best Buy Games\Flower Shop\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Flower Shop
How do I remove Flower Shop?
Quickly and completely remove Flower Shop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Flower Shop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Flower Shop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Flower Shop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).