Should I remove Flipem 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Flipem 3D is a program developed by eGames. The main program executable is flipem3d.exe. The setup package is about 3.62 MB (3,792,332 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\egames\flipem 3d
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\eGames\Flipem 3D\Uninstall Flipem 3D.exe
Estimated size: 3.62 MB
Files installed by Flipem 3D
|Path:||C:\Program Files\egames\flipem 3d\flipem3d.exe|
How do I remove Flipem 3D?
Quickly and completely remove Flipem 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Flipem 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Flipem 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Flipem 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
eGames is a software publisher and developer for casual and traditional computer games.
Publisher URL: www.egames.com