Should I remove FlexiibleShoppera?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is FlexiibleShoppera?
This adware program injects advertisements with its affiliate ad providers in order to serve a number of ad types including banner, inline text links and popups. These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, all so the publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue.
Once infected by this common symptoms include:
- Random web page text is turned into hyperlinks.
- Ads with red click here button will pop up when those links are hovered on.
- Other unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user's knowledge.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Web pages become extremely slow to download due to the multiple ads.
The primary executable is named waTUwP92J.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed.
FlexiibleShoppera has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove FlexiibleShoppera.
Displayed publisher: FlexiibleShoppperi
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\flexiibleshoppera
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\FlexiibleShoppera\waTUwP92J.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
Files installed by FlexiibleShoppera
How do I remove FlexiibleShoppera?
Quickly and completely remove FlexiibleShoppera from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FlexiibleShoppera from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FlexiibleShoppera, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FlexiibleShoppera.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 80%
Keep it 20%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?