Should I remove FixWin Utility?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
43% remove it57% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
FixWin Utility is a program developed by TheWindowsClub.com. The setup package is about 531.81 KB (544,576 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FixWin Utility
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\FixWin Utility\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 531.81 KB
Files installed by FixWin Utility
How do I remove FixWin Utility?
Quickly and completely remove FixWin Utility from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FixWin Utility from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FixWin Utility, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FixWin Utility.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 43%
Keep it 57%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?