Should I remove Fitbolt?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
37% remove it63% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fitbolt is a program developed by Pokki. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 106.55 MB (111,729,365 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLf835233f5264148d360fa77694f8e8e72b017ce4
Estimated size: 106.55 MB
Files installed by Fitbolt
Startup File (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #8' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Fitbolt?
Quickly and completely remove Fitbolt from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fitbolt from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fitbolt, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fitbolt.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 37%
Keep it 63%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?