Should I remove Firework Pack Legacy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Firework Pack Legacy
Firework Pack Legacy is a software program developed by RCTPyro. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\firework pack legacy
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\Firework Pack Legacy\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Documents and Settings\Beth\Desktop\more RCT scenery\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Firework Pack Legacy
How do I remove Firework Pack Legacy?
Quickly and completely remove Firework Pack Legacy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Firework Pack Legacy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Firework Pack Legacy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Firework Pack Legacy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?