Should I remove Firefox33 x64 en-US?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Firefox33 x64 en-US
Firefox33 x64 en-US is a software program developed by Mozilla. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named firefox.exe. The setup package generally installs about 34 files. The installed file updater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: support.mozilla.org
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Nightly
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Nightly\uninstall\helper.exe"
Files installed by Firefox33 x64 en-US
- maintenanceservice.exe runs as a service named 'Mozilla Maintenance Service' (MozillaMaintenance) "The Mozilla Maintenance Service ensures that you have the latest and most secure version of Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Keeping Firefox up to date is very important for your online security, and Mozilla strongly recommends that you keep this service enabled.".
How do I remove Firefox33 x64 en-US?
Quickly and completely remove Firefox33 (x64 en-US) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Firefox33 x64 en-US from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Firefox33 (x64 en-US), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Firefox33 x64 en-US.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Mozilla is a free software community best known for producing the Firefox web browser.
Publisher URL: www.mozilla.org