Should I remove Finwick?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Finwick?
Finwick is a casual video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drops a shortcut link for My Homepage on the user's desktop.
About (from ePlaybus.com)
Guide Finwick and his friend Pentella through an exciting adventure in which they uncover a dark secret in Fargrown Forest. Players must use fast reflexes and creative problem solving skills to overcome the deadly obstacles that await within.
Help link: www.eplaybus.com
Installation folder: C:\Games\Finwick\
Files installed by Finwick
How do I remove Finwick?
Quickly and completely remove Finwick from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Finwick from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Finwick, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Finwick.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com