Should I remove Fingerprint Application?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from FineArt Technology Co., Ltd.
Fingerprint Application is a program developed by FineArt Technology Co. The most used version is 22.214.171.124, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 76.84 MB (80,574,113 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 50% of users of Fingerprint Application come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fpsoftware\fpfiles
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FPSoftware\FPFiles\ATSetup_v126.96.36.199.exe" /Uninst_Init
Estimated size: 76.84 MB
Files installed by Fingerprint Application
Startup File (All Users Run)
- FPQUICKBAR.EXE is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'FPQuickBar' which loads as C:\Program Files\FPSoftware\FPFiles\FPQuickBar.exe start up.
How do I remove Fingerprint Application?
Quickly and completely remove Fingerprint Application from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fingerprint Application from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fingerprint Application, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fingerprint Application.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
50.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom