Should I remove Finally?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
57% remove it43% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Finally? (from Ascentive)
Finally allows you to improve both your PC performance and Internet performance while also protecting your Internet privacy. This powerful yet simple to use application will be able to safely and securely diagnose and optimize every aspect of your PC's performance. FinallyFast combines all of Ascentive best technologie... Read more
Finally is a program developed by Ascentive. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is finallyfast.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 3.88 MB (4,073,631 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Finally Fast
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 3.88 MB
Files installed by Finally
|Path:||C:\Program Files\ascentive\finally fast\finallyfast.exe|
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- FinallyFast.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Finally [email protected]
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Finally Fast' and executes as C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Launcher.exe -m.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Launcher.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Finally Fast' which loads as C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Launcher.exe -m.
How do I remove Finally?
Quickly and completely remove Finally from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Finally from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Finally, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Finally.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 57%
Keep it 43%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Ascentive)
Our mission is to provide our customers with easy-to-use products that work together to bring PCs back to life and improve their family's security.
Publisher URL: www.ascentive.com