Should I remove FileShield?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Aeon Solutions
FileShield is a software program developed by Aeon Solutions. The primary executable is named FileShield.exe. The setup package is about 992.46 KB (1,016,278 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FileShield
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\FileShield\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 992.46 KB
Files installed by FileShield
|Protects Any File with a Password.|
How do I remove FileShield?
Quickly and completely remove FileShield from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FileShield from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FileShield, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FileShield.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?