Should I remove FileLockPRO?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Gear Box Computers
FileLockPRO is a program developed by Gear Box Computers. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is filelockpro.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 2.45 MB (2,571,516 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FileLockPRO\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FileLockPRO\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.45 MB
Files installed by FileLockPRO
|Name:||File Lock PRO|
- FLPService.exe runs as a service named 'File Lock Pro Service' (FLPService) "File Lock Pro Service".
How do I remove FileLockPRO?
Quickly and completely remove FileLockPRO from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FileLockPRO from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FileLockPRO, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FileLockPRO.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?