Should I remove Fifa Street?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fifa Street is a software program developed by Lohe Zarin Nikan. The setup package generally installs about 3 files. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Fifa Street come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Iran.
Installation folder: C:\game\fifa street 1\Fifa Street\
Uninstaller: "C:\game\fifa street 1\Fifa Street\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Fifa Street
How do I remove Fifa Street?
Quickly and completely remove Fifa Street from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fifa Street from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fifa Street, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fifa Street.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom