Should I remove Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse
from Cyber Snipa
Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse is a software program developed by Cyber Snipa. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 18.22 MB (19,106,015 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 18.22 MB
Files installed by Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse
- UsbglcsSrv.exe runs as a service named 'USBGLCS Service' (usbglcsservice).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- FierceMonitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'FierceGameingMouse' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse\FierceMonitor.exe".
How do I remove Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse?
Quickly and completely remove Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?