Should I remove FiFa Manager 10?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FiFa Manager 10
from Team JPN
FiFa Manager 10 is a software program developed by Team JPN. The primary executable is named Manager10.exe. The setup package generally installs about 20 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of FiFa Manager 10 come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\FiFa Manager 10\
Uninstaller: "C:\FiFa Manager 10\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FiFa Manager 10
|Path:||C:\FiFa Manager 10\Manager10.exe|
How do I remove FiFa Manager 10?
Quickly and completely remove FiFa Manager 10 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FiFa Manager 10 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FiFa Manager 10, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FiFa Manager 10.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States