Should I remove Favorites Home Page?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Favorites Home Page
from Robert Rimes Perry
Favorites Home Page is a software program developed by Robert Rimes Perry. The setup package is about 1.23 MB (1,294,256 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\favorites home page
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Favorites Home Page\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.23 MB
Files installed by Favorites Home Page
How do I remove Favorites Home Page?
Quickly and completely remove Favorites Home Page from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Favorites Home Page from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Favorites Home Page, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Favorites Home Page.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?