Should I remove FastBrowse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
79% remove it21% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SIEN S.A.
What is FastBrowse? (from SIEN)
FastBrowse is a potentially unwanted program that integrates into the user's web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and will perform a number of functions mostly designed to generate advertising supported or affiliate revenue. In order to do so the program will display a number of different ad formats by injecting the ads ... Read more
FastBrowse is a software program developed by SIEN. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named appiance.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package is about 275.45 MB (288,832,846 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Displayed publisher: Appiance
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Appiance\Application
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\FastBrowseUninstall\FastBrowseUninstall.exe" /uninstall
Estimated size: 275.45 MB
Files installed by FastBrowse
Startup File (User Run)
- appiance.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Appiance' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Appiance\Application\appiance.exe" --no-startup-window --auto-launch-at-startup --profile-directory="Default".
How do I remove FastBrowse?
Quickly and completely remove FastBrowse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FastBrowse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FastBrowse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FastBrowse.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 79%
Keep it 21%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?