Should I remove Fast Killer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fast Killer v2.6.3
from Ruchira Hasaranga
Fast Killer v2.6.3 is a software program developed by Ruchira Hasaranga. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 6 MB (6,287,614 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fast killer
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Fast Killer\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 6 MB
Files installed by Fast Killer v2.6.3
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Fast Killer.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Fast Killer' which loads as C:\Program Files\Fast Killer\Fast Killer.exe.
How do I remove Fast Killer?
Quickly and completely remove Fast Killer v2.6.3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fast Killer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fast Killer v2.6.3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fast Killer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?