Should I remove Fast Backup Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fast Backup Server
from Fast PC Networks Corporation
Fast Backup Server is a software program developed by Fast PC Networks. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: cp.fastpcnet.net/submitticket.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Fast Backup Server\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Fast Backup Server\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Fast Backup Server
How do I remove Fast Backup Server?
Quickly and completely remove Fast Backup Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fast Backup Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fast Backup Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fast Backup Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?