Should I remove Farm Up?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Farm Up 1.00
The software installer includes 2 files and is usually about 148.39 KB (151,947 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 71% of users of Farm Up come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Indonesia.
Installation folder: C:\Games\EXE\Farm Up\
Uninstaller: C:\Games\EXE\Farm Up\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 148.39 KB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Farm Up 1.00
How do I remove Farm Up?
Quickly and completely remove Farm Up 1.00 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Farm Up from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Farm Up 1.00, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Farm Up.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?