Should I remove Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing
What is Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing?
Farm Frenzy is a downloadable video game distributed through the GameFools (Playrix Entertainment) online website. The free version provides a time limited trial.
The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 7.18 MB (7,529,776 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.18 MB
Files installed by Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing
How do I remove Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing?
Quickly and completely remove Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Farm Frenzy - Gone Fishing.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?