Should I remove Farm 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Farm 2 is a program developed by FishBone Games. The software installer includes 7 files. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows XP. While about 71% of users of Farm 2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FishBone Games\Farm 2
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FishBone Games\Farm 2\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\FishBone Games\Farm 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Farm 2
How do I remove Farm 2?
Quickly and completely remove Farm 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Farm 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Farm 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Farm 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States