Should I remove FantastiGames Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
62% remove it38% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is FantastiGames Player? (from Koyote-Lab Inc)
Search the web with FantastiGames. Includes Settings Alerts browser settings manager. Sets homepage, search default, and new tab pages to FantastiGames search.
FantastiGames Player is a software program developed by Koyote-Lab Inc. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The programs's main executable is gplayer.exe and has been seen to consume an average CPU of less than one percent, and utilizes about 44.12 MB of memory. It also includes a system tray icon that is displayed in the notifications area while the program is running. Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 13 files and is usually about 10.27 MB (10,766,056 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
FantastiGames Player has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Find out how to remove FantastiGames Player.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fantastigames
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FantastiGames\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 10.27 MB
Files installed by FantastiGames Player
|Name:||EXETender™ Client |
|Signed by:||Exent Technologies Ltd.|
|Taskbar:||Displays an icon in the notification area|
|Using Exent's Application on Demand Loader for Win2K, software applications are securely "streamed" to authorized end users. The EXEtender can be used with any application and requires no modification to the software or source code. It...|
Google Chrome Plugin
- npExentCtl.dll is loaded in the Google Chrome web browser as 'npExentCtl.dll'.
- npExentCtl.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'Games-On-Demand' with a plugin key of [email protected]/npExentCtl,version=220.127.116.11' for all users of the PC.
Startup File (User Run)
- GPlayer.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Exetender' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Free Ride Games\GPlayer.exe" /runonstartup.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||1.7 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||51 Bytes|
How do I remove FantastiGames Player?
Quickly and completely remove FantastiGames Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FantastiGames Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FantastiGames Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FantastiGames Player.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by FantastiGames Player you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 62%
Keep it 38%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Koyote-Lab Inc)
KoyoteSoft offers you free and easy-to-use tools for all your audio and video needs.
Publisher URL: www.koyotesoft.com