Should I remove Family Feud 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Family Feud 2
Family Feud 2 is a program developed by Spintop Media, Inc. The software installer includes 16 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\family feud 2
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Family Feud 2\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Family Feud 2
How do I remove Family Feud 2?
Quickly and completely remove Family Feud 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Family Feud 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Family Feud 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Family Feud 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from Spintop Media, Inc)
SpinTop Games is the perfect place to play all the best games.
Publisher URL: www.spintop-games.com