Should I remove Fake MP3 Detector?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
46% remove it54% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Fake MP3 Detector
Fake MP3 Detector is a software program developed by Kazaa-Download-Manager.com. The setup package is about 4.9 MB (5,141,114 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fake mp3 detector
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Fake MP3 Detector\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 4.9 MB
Files installed by Fake MP3 Detector
How do I remove Fake MP3 Detector?
Quickly and completely remove Fake MP3 Detector from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fake MP3 Detector from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fake MP3 Detector, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fake MP3 Detector.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 46%
Keep it 54%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?