Should I remove Face Recovery?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Dilsoft Software
Face Recovery is a program developed by Dilsoft Software. The setup package is about 3.52 MB (3,688,853 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Face Recovery
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Face Recovery\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Face Recovery\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 3.52 MB
Files installed by Face Recovery
How do I remove Face Recovery?
Quickly and completely remove Face Recovery from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Face Recovery from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Face Recovery, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Face Recovery.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?