Should I remove Fabulous Finds?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Fabulous Finds?
Fabulous Finds is a casual video game delivered offline through the NickMom Shockwave game distribution portal. This is a free time-trial game download.
The setup package is about 5.06 MB (5,305,823 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\Fabulous Finds
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\FABULO~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\FABULO~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 5.06 MB
Files installed by Fabulous Finds
How do I remove Fabulous Finds?
Quickly and completely remove Fabulous Finds from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fabulous Finds from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fabulous Finds, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fabulous Finds.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com