Should I remove FRSFileList?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Fourth Ray Software
FRSFileList is a program developed by Fourth Ray Software. The main program executable is frsfilelist.exe. The software installer includes 21 files and is usually about 9 MB (9,438,529 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\xDoc\() Explorers\[c]onText\FRS File List\
Uninstaller: "C:\xDoc\() Explorers\[c]onText\FRS File List\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9 MB
Files installed by FRSFileList
|Path:||C:\xdoc\() explorers\[c]ontext\frs file list\frsfilelist.exe|
How do I remove FRSFileList?
Quickly and completely remove FRSFileList from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FRSFileList from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FRSFileList, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FRSFileList.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?