Should I remove FRITax 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FRITax 2011 11.3.47
from Ringler Informatik AG
FRITax 2011 11.3.47 is a program developed by Ringler Informatik AG. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FRITax 2011
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FRITax 2011\uninstall.exe
Files installed by FRITax 2011 11.3.47
How do I remove FRITax 2011?
Quickly and completely remove FRITax 2011 11.3.47 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FRITax 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FRITax 2011 11.3.47, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FRITax 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).