Should I remove FFLM Offensive Player Sounds?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FFLM Offensive Player Sounds
from Sideline Software, Inc.
FFLM Offensive Player Sounds is a program developed by Sideline Software. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FFLM\Sounds\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FFLM\Sounds\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FFLM Offensive Player Sounds
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove FFLM Offensive Player Sounds?
Quickly and completely remove FFLM Offensive Player Sounds from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FFLM Offensive Player Sounds from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FFLM Offensive Player Sounds, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FFLM Offensive Player Sounds.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?