Should I remove FEAR Ultimate Shooter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FEAR Ultimate Shooter
FEAR Ultimate Shooter is a program developed by Warner Bros. Interactive. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is fear.exe. The software installer includes 27 files and is usually about 17.05 MB (17,878,015 bytes). fpupdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WB Games\FEAR Ultimate Shooter
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WB Games\FEAR Ultimate Shooter\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 17.05 MB
Files installed by FEAR Ultimate Shooter
|Path:||C:\Program Files\wb games\fear ultimate shooter\fear\fear.exe|
3 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- fpupdate.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Sierra\FEARCombat\fpupdate.exe'.
- FEARMP.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Sierra\FEAR\FEARMP.exe'.
- FEARServer.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Sierra\FEAR\FEARServer.exe'.
How do I remove FEAR Ultimate Shooter?
Quickly and completely remove FEAR Ultimate Shooter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FEAR Ultimate Shooter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FEAR Ultimate Shooter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FEAR Ultimate Shooter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Warner Bros. Interactive
Warner Bros. Interactive is a publisher, developer and distributor of video games for internal and third party titles.
Publisher URL: www.wbie.com