Should I remove EzEject_?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from AOpen Inc.
EzEject_0.05.00 is a program developed by AOpen. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is ezeject.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 830.87 KB (850,808 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 29% of users of EzEject_ come from Sweden, it is also popular in the United States and Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EzEject\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\EzEject\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 830.87 KB
Files installed by EzEject_0.05.00
- EzEject.exe runs as a service named 'EzEject' (EzEjectService).
How do I remove EzEject_?
Quickly and completely remove EzEject_0.05.00 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EzEject_ from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EzEject_0.05.00, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EzEject_.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
29.41% of installs come from Sweden
Which countries install it?
| United States