Should I remove Express Inventory?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Express Inventory? (from NCH Software)
Manage and monitor your inventory with Inventoria to help streamline your operations and boost profits. Inventoria is designed to be as intuitive to use as possible, so after a quick installation, you’ll be streamlining your inventory processes within minutes.
Express Inventory is a program developed by NCH Software. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.54 MB (1,615,787 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\nch software\expressinventory
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressInventory\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 1.54 MB
Files installed by Express Inventory
- expressinventory.exe runs as a service named 'Express Inventory' (ExpressInventoryService).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- expressinventory.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ExpressInventory' which loads as "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressInventory\expressinventory.exe" -logon.
How do I remove Express Inventory?
Quickly and completely remove Express Inventory from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Express Inventory from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Express Inventory, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Express Inventory.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About NCH Software
NCH is a software development company tat primarily sells to individuals via their website.
Publisher URL: www.nchsoftware.com