Should I remove Express Collect?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Trojan Professional Services, Inc.
Express Collect is a software program developed by Trojan Professional Services. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 10.64 MB (11,155,784 bytes). The installed file updater9.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\TrojACT\
Estimated size: 10.64 MB
Files installed by Express Collect
How do I remove Express Collect?
Quickly and completely remove Express Collect from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Express Collect from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Express Collect, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Express Collect.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).