Should I remove Execoin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
36% remove it64% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Execoin project
Execoin is a program developed by Execoin project. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Execoin come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\execoin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Execoin\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Execoin
How do I remove Execoin?
Quickly and completely remove Execoin from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Execoin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Execoin, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Execoin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 36%
Keep it 64%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States