Should I remove Eviloxy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
19% remove it81% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Eviloxy is a software program developed by Pokki. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. The setup package generally installs about 16 files. The installed file ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 71% of users of Eviloxy come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALL27949335b34f6ced368fbc3f0aca94b8761c9204
Files installed by Eviloxy
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named SweetLabs App Platform.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #6' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Eviloxy?
Quickly and completely remove Eviloxy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Eviloxy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Eviloxy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Eviloxy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 19%
Keep it 81%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom