Should I remove Everything?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from David Carpenter
Everything is a program developed by David Carpenter. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is everything.exe. The setup package is about 1.01 MB (1,056,748 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Everything come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: forum.voidtools.com/viewforum.php?f=1
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\everything
Uninstaller: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\Everything.inf,Uninstall
Estimated size: 1.01 MB
Files installed by Everything
- Everything.exe runs as a service named 'Everything' (Everything).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Everything.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Everything' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe" -startup.
How do I remove Everything?
Quickly and completely remove Everything from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Everything from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Everything, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Everything.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom