Should I remove Event Reminder Bonanza!?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Event Reminder Bonanza!
What is Event Reminder Bonanza!?
Event Reminder Bonanza! is a value family-friendly video game published and distributed by Selectsoft.
Event Reminder Bonanza! is a program developed by Selectsoft Publishing. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.11 MB (2,210,409 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista (SP2) as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Event Reminder Bonanza! come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Selectsoft\Event Reminder
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Selectsoft\Event Reminder\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 2.11 MB
Files installed by Event Reminder Bonanza!
Startup File (User Run)
- EventReminder.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Eventreminder' and executes as C:\Program Files\Selectsoft\Event Reminder\EventReminder.exe.
How do I remove Event Reminder Bonanza!?
Quickly and completely remove Event Reminder Bonanza! from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Event Reminder Bonanza! from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Event Reminder Bonanza!, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Event Reminder Bonanza!.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from Selectsoft Publishing)
Selectsoft® is a leading developer of family-friendly games and apps.
Publisher URL: www.selectsoft.com