Should I remove Evening Party?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Hermann Meyer
Evening Party is a software program developed by Hermann Meyer. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Evening Party\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Evening Party\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Evening Party
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Evening Party?
Quickly and completely remove Evening Party from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Evening Party from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Evening Party, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Evening Party.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).