Should I remove Ergociser?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Ergociser? (from ergocise.com)
ergocise.com is a free, web-based ergonomic exercise program especially designed for computer users. Ergocise.com combines a simple reminder program with over one hundred short animations of simple, ergonomically correct stretches and strengthening exercises. Combining gentle warm-ups, stretches, strengthening ergocise... Read more
Ergociser is a program developed by ergocise.com. The setup package is about 530.46 KB (543,196 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ergociser
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ergociser\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 530.46 KB
Files installed by Ergociser
How do I remove Ergociser?
Quickly and completely remove Ergociser from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ergociser from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ergociser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ergociser.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).