Should I remove Envelope Printer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Envelope Printer 1.60
from Kevin Perryman, YASDC
Envelope Printer 1.60 is a software program developed by Kevin Perryman, YASDC. The setup package is about 2.02 MB (2,117,405 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\envelope printer
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Envelope Printer\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.02 MB
Files installed by Envelope Printer 1.60
How do I remove Envelope Printer?
Quickly and completely remove Envelope Printer 1.60 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Envelope Printer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Envelope Printer 1.60, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Envelope Printer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?