Should I remove Entry Point UI?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Entry Point UI
from The Active Network, Inc.
Entry Point UI is a program developed by The Active Network. The setup package is about 1.86 MB (1,952,659 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\activenetclient\entrypointui
Estimated size: 1.86 MB
Files installed by Entry Point UI
How do I remove Entry Point UI?
Quickly and completely remove Entry Point UI from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Entry Point UI from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Entry Point UI, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Entry Point UI.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).