Should I remove Enterprise Super Search?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Enterprise Super Search
Enterprise Super Search is a software program developed by Copernic. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named desktopsearch.exe. The setup package generally installs about 12 files and is usually about 46.18 MB (48,426,617 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\enterprise super search
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Enterprise Super Search\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 46.18 MB
Files installed by Enterprise Super Search
|Name:||Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\enterprise super search\desktopsearch.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- DesktopSearchService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Enterprise Super Search\DesktopSearchService.exe" /tray.
How do I remove Enterprise Super Search?
Quickly and completely remove Enterprise Super Search from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Enterprise Super Search from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Enterprise Super Search, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Enterprise Super Search.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Copernic Inc.)
Copernic is dedicated to providing its customers the most innovative desktop search technology to optimize their computer utilization by increasing productivity.
Publisher URL: www.copernic.com