Should I remove Enigmatis?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Artifex Mundi sp. z o.o.
Enigmatis is a software program developed by Artifex Mundi sp. z o.o. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 571.89 KB (585,611 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Artifex Mundi\Enigmatis - Ghosts of Maple Creek_EN\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Artifex Mundi\Enigmatis - Ghosts of Maple Creek_EN\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 571.89 KB
Files installed by Enigmatis
How do I remove Enigmatis?
Quickly and completely remove Enigmatis from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Enigmatis from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Enigmatis, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Enigmatis.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?