Should I remove EnhanceWeb?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
58% remove it42% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from S.A. House LLC
EnhanceWeb is a program developed by House. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is EnhanceWeb.exe. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 6.54 MB (6,858,249 bytes). updater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Adds a background Windows Service
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in EnhanceWeb.
|EnhanceWeb.exe (3f6b16d1e355f15d62ecf2e14444fddc) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
Displayed publisher: Varisoft Development
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\enhanceweb
Estimated size: 6.54 MB
Files installed by EnhanceWeb
|Program executable:||EnhanceWeb.exe (Malware detected)|
- BrowserLibrary.exe runs as a service named 'Web Browser Extension Libraries' (BrowserLibrary).
- EnhanceWeb.exe runs as a service named 'EnhanceWeb' (EnhanceWeb) "Browser enhancements and plug-ins".
How do I remove EnhanceWeb?
Quickly and completely remove EnhanceWeb from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EnhanceWeb from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EnhanceWeb, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EnhanceWeb.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Win 8 75%
Win Vista (SP2) 25%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 58%
Keep it 42%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Pro
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?