Should I remove Email Address Parser?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Email Address Parser
from Service Master Software
Email Address Parser is a software program developed by Service Master Software. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Email Address Parser come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Help link: servicemaster.dawsonmobilepc.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EMAIL ADDRESS PARSER\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\EMAIL ADDRESS PARSER\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Email Address Parser
How do I remove Email Address Parser?
Quickly and completely remove Email Address Parser from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Email Address Parser from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Email Address Parser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Email Address Parser.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States