Should I remove Easybits Youth PC Suite?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easybits Youth PC Suite
Easybits Youth PC Suite is a program developed by EasyBits Media. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is ezdesktop.exe. The software installer includes 42 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Easybits Youth PC Suite come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EasyBits For Kids
Files installed by Easybits Youth PC Suite
|EasyBits Magic Desktop for Kids|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\easybits for kids\ezdesktop.exe|
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- ezLiveDesk.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Easybits Desktop Live' which loads as "C:\Program Files\EasyBits For Kids\ezLiveDesk.exe" /startup.
- EEEDockCtl.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Eee Docking Control for Inspirus' which loads as C:\Program Files\EasyBits For Kids\EEEDockCtl.exe.
How do I remove Easybits Youth PC Suite?
Quickly and completely remove Easybits Youth PC Suite from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easybits Youth PC Suite from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easybits Youth PC Suite, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easybits Youth PC Suite.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from EasyBits Media)
EasyBits Media is dedicated to providing a world class Game channel to the expanding global Skype community.
Publisher URL: www.easybitsmedia.com