Should I remove Easy To-Do 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easy To-Do 1
from Xanadu Tools
Easy To-Do 1 is a program developed by Xanadu Tools. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is etodo.exe. The setup package is about 3.08 MB (3,228,821 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 80% of users of Easy To-Do 1 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Xanadu Tools\Easy To-Do\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Xanadu Tools\Easy To-Do\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.08 MB
Files installed by Easy To-Do 1
|Path:||C:\Program Files\xanadu tools\easy to-do\etodo.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Easy To-Do 1?
Quickly and completely remove Easy To-Do 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easy To-Do 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easy To-Do 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easy To-Do 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?